Wow! It has been over a year since I posted something. Not that I had nothing to say because we got a paper accepted ar RE’17, I’ve been part of RE@Next’17 PC and I will be part of it again this year!
So if you want to make me happy, please submit to RE@Next! with fresh, inspiring ideas that will thrill me 😉
So let’s make a list of good and good things that happened over the last year. In chronological order …
- Paper accepted at RE’17 (already said)
- PC member of RE@Next! 2017 (already said)
- Holidays at home! (Reunion Island) in August (yeah !!! yeah !!! It was for 3 years and half, so … it was about time!
- RE paper presented in Lisbon! (28° vs 5° when back in Luxembourg, and sick as hell because of the temperature shift in Lisbon between outdoor conditions and air conditioning
- PC member for REFSQ’18 in Utrecht (marvelous place)
- PC member for the NLP4RE event in Utrecht (yeah!)
- PC member of the forthcoming RE@Next! 2018 (yeah!)
and … Almost forgot.
We got our FNR Public2 proposal submitted in September and accepted in December!!!! (this means a bunch of money to increase our work on legal text analysis, this means more NLP, more work, more fun, more …
It’s going to be a busy busy year, as always 😉